Welcome to Weigelstown Elementary School
Weigelstown has an energetic and caring staff who work hard to support our students' developmental, behavioral, and academic needs. We want our school to be a safe, supportive, and fun environment in which all students are motivated to engage in learning and be successful in school.
We teach our students to be PROUD by showing perseverance, respect, ownership, unity, and dedication. These traits are essential for building a positive school environment and striving to be good learners.
- P - Perseverance; persevere by embracing challenges
- R - Respect; for all people and all property
- O - Ownership; own individual choices
- U - Unity; supporting others
- D - Dedication; dedicated to learning
We look forward to a successful 23-24 school year. Please feel free to call us with any questions you may have.
Dr. Bobbie Strausbaugh (Principal) and the entire Weigelstown family