Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
The PTO is an organization of parents, teachers, administrators, and staff at Weigelstown Elementary. The PTO aims to foster a positive, nurturing, and caring environment to help build a better educational experience for our children. Through fundraising and volunteer time, the members of the PTO provide support for the many activities we offer to our students at Weigelstown. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to attend and participate in our activities. Volunteers are always needed and you can volunteer as little or as much time as you are able. Any support is greatly appreciated!
2022-2023 PTO Meeting Information
Meetings will be held in the school library at 6:00, or you can attend via ZOOM (Meeting ID: 833 4185 2416).
- *MARCH 16, 2023
- *APRIL 13, 2023 (Tentative extra meeting to plan for year-end events)
- *MAY 11, 2023
- *The dates have changed because the School Board has changed their meeting schedule for 2023. Now our PTO meetings do not overlap with school board meetings. Thanks!
2022-2023 Fundraising Events
- March 30: Joe Corbi's Fundraiser Pick-up from 5:30-7:30
More information will be provided as we get closer to these dates!
If you have questions for the PTO, please email [email protected]
- President Jenna Strickhouser: [email protected]
- Secretary Trista Morthland: [email protected]
- Treasurer Samantha Zdanis: [email protected]
Follow the PTO on FACEBOOK