Kindergarten Registration for NEXT School Year
Hello, and welcome to our kindergarten registration page. Welcome to kindergarten registration for the 2024-2025 school year for the Dover Area School District. The Dover Area School District has not opened the system to register for the next school year at this time. In preparation, you will need the following documents when the system opens:
- Copy of custody papers (if applicable)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Physical and dental exams are required for KDG and can be completed up to one year before the date of the actual school entrance. *physical and dental exam forms are available on the website (scroll down, and they are located in the documents and forms folder below)
- Two forms of proof of residency of the parent(s)/legal guardian of individual(s) enrolling the student - A lease agreement or mortgage/property deed may be used to determine residency.
If you do not own the property or do not have a lease agreement, then all of the following must be done to show proof of residency:
- Notarized letter from the property owner giving permission to live at the residence or (residency affidavit). Two (2) of the following need to accompany the notarized letter or residency affidavit:
- Driver’s License/State ID showing the parent’s name and the address being used for residency.
- Paystub showing the parent’s name and the address being used for residency.
- Utility bill showing the parent’s name and the address being used for residency.
- Car Registration showing the parent’s name and the address being used for residency.
- Copy of tax return showing the parent’s name and the address being used for residency.
Minimum age for kindergarten: A child is eligible if he/she turns five (5) years old on or before August 31 of the school year in which she/he seeks admission.
The following documents must be completed in order to finish the registration process. Once the files are completed, you may upload them into our online registration system or bring them with you to registration.