Mission & Vision
Empowering and educating all learners to shape the 21st Century.
Every student at Dover Area High School will graduate on time and life ready.
Core Readiness Goals
College & Career Readiness
Ensure that students are prepared for whichever pathway they choose beyond high school.
Provide opportunities for students to individualize and take ownership in the learning process.
Promote digital citizenship and purposeful use of technology.
Connect to the school community, promote a sense of service, develop student leadership, and facilitate a positive school culture.
- Every student can and will learn.
- Every student should have access to a rigorous, relevant, and appropriate education.
- An ideal learning environment is: learner-centered; differentiated; collaborative; connected; and supported.
- Positive relationships are critical in supporting student, staff, and school success.
- Every learner has a right to a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Staff, parent, community, and student voice are to be valued.
- Technology cannot replace great teachers. However, technology in the hands of great teachers can be transformational.
- It's about people, not programs.
- Collaboration and conversation are essential elements of learning and growth.
- Continual improvement requires us to challenge our norms and practices.
Innovation Plan Process